Tuesday, March 17, 2009

EMILY CARR!!! and Japanese Cell Phones

Okay, so I WAS TOTALLYYYY JUST ACCEPTED INTO EMILY CARR'S 3RD YEAR VISUAL ARTS DEGREE PROGRAM!!!!

ahhh that felt good. I was totally rejected while still in highschool..
big messy thing happened :(...first time in years that they had changed portfolio day...
i took a course that was made to help build your portfolio to get in, but it was a semestered highschool and we had JUST started the course when OH NO portfolio day was early Feb, my teacher freaked out since our class was dedicated to it...
and...well....
everyone gave up on the Emily Carr idea...
except for one guy who already got accepted on national portfolio day..

so I handed in ...a horrible 50% complete portfolio, failure to get in, SURPRISE.

so I tried again this year (3 years later) from Langara and VOILA! I got in..okay okay so my GPA wasn't 3.0...I actually had to submit a portfolio and they accepted!!!



okay new topic now that I got that one out!

Japanese Phones. Why? They're so much cooler looking, way better technology, and they come in like 30+ colors!!
yes....okay so you have a HD TV...but these new phones HAVE that quality of screen ON THEIR PHONE, forget the iphone, forget whatever cell phone you have. Japanese Phones are by far more superior. What is up with this 5000 ...yes 5000 character text limit?! UNBELIEVABLE. Let's talk about how they can open not just flip phone style, but you can open it so it looks like a mini laptop and watch TV on it (in Japan only of course).
Direct button to go straight to your email...
you can watch movies, listen to music, read manga, play games (like final fantasy and gundam etc) it's awesome :D

I have one and I'm buying another!!
Here's the one I have now...




No comments:

Post a Comment