Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Welcome!

Okay, so welcome to this here blog thingie.

I'm Sachi, I should probably start off with some info about me....if you're tired of reading these things, skip on ahead my friend!

Alright, so I'm attending Langara College in their Fine Arts Program and I plan to hopefully go on to Emily Carr to get my BFA in Visual Arts! I have been drawing since the age of 2 and I've always loved art.

I also work full time in the summer and part-time during the year at a farm market in Richmond (Richmond Country Farms..home of the famous Pumpkin Patch!) and it's hectic all of the time...even on snow days!

I enjoy volunteering and helping out as much as I can, I used to volunteer at the Richmond Food Bank and also volunteered a bit with disabled children.

I'm actually a Korean/Japanese mix, adopted from Korea into a full Japanese family, so I'm Korean raised with Japanese mannerisms!
That's all I have to say for now...
I'll add a post of my art :D

No comments:

Post a Comment