Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My art!

Okay..so here's some of my art that was included in my Portfolio for 2009.





[This is a drawing I did in class, it's kind of abstract, I used tissue paper in the drawing with charcoal....the charcoal is ON TOP of the tissue paper, not beneath]




[This is a screen print design I did on a clear t-shirt bag. It took a LONG time to do since it's a ton of different layers, each color is its own layer]



[This is a model drawing I did, this work is supposed to be more interactive. I've added in tinfoil, tissue paper AND tracing paper. The tracing paper is there so the viewer can see each layer underneath it, it's meant to be lifted up and touched]




[This is an abstract piece I did of a scene. My teacher gave me the idea of using lines but instead of just ending them, I should take them to the end of the page...so I did and I got an interesting effect]



[This is an example of a 2-minute gesture drawing I did in charcoal from a model we had...umm I TRIED to not draw extra lines in where the light was..had a heck of a time...but I think I did alright!]


more art to come, but it will be of my older stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment