Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Other stuff about me

So..I'm a huge game addict...no no not to the scary degree..
I play a few online games...

Ragnarok Online
Rohan
WoW (World of Warcraft)
Perfect World
Conquer Online
Cabal
SilkRoad Online
CounterStrike Source

....okay and when I'm not kicking butt in MMORPGs...I play other games..on my consoles...
(I own everything from Atari up until now, EXCEPT XBOX..hate xbox)
AND...I'm a taiko no tatsujin addict..which is an arcade game..
let's view the proof shall we?

I also have a youtube account with my taiko videos, ive gotten MUCH better since the last time I posted a video..but here it is anyways.



I ALSO love cars...japanese cars actually, I'm a big car freak!

I own a Honda s2000 ...god I love it
and my cousin owns a Nissan Skyline, we're both car enthusiasts! Anyways here's some pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment